Terms & Conditions
ETF Watch is owned and operated by Bull Trading Pty Ltd, ACN 608 580 061.
Your access to and use of all information on this website and related newsletters are provided subject to these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Bull Trading Pty Ltd, ACN 608 580 061, trading as ETF Watch. “ETF Watch” includes the url etfwatch.com.au.
The Content on the Site provides general information only. It is not intended as investment advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should obtain professional investment advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any investment decisions.
Some Content on the Site provides general information about certain financial products including without limitation securities and derivatives products. The Site does not provide, and must not be construed as providing, recommendations in relation to any financial products. Prior to any action or investment you should seek independent professional advice.
Content on the Site about an entity’s application for admission to the official list or applications for the listing or admission to trading status of various products (whether securities or derivatives) or associated offer documents should not be considered in any way as an indication of the merits of the entity or any products. It does not in any way imply that an entity’s application for admission to the official list or an application for any products to be listed or admitted will be approved, and should not be considered in any way as an indication of the merits of the entity or the product.
The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the website or acceptance of emails following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these Terms and Conditions. If you object to any changes to the Terms and Conditions, your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the website or unsubscribe from our newsletters.
General Information Warning and Disclaimer
- All information provided on this website is of a general nature only and does not constitute personal financial advice. Neither ETF Watch nor any person associated with it is licensed to give financial advice, and it is not our intention to do so. ETF Watch and its directors and officers make no recommendation about any investment or financial product information discussed on this website.
- The information on this website does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any investor, or purport to be comprehensive and should not be relied upon as such. You should not invest on the basis of the information on this website, but you should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your own risk profile, objectives, financial situation and needs. You should do your own research and obtain any relevant product disclosure statement or other disclosure document relating to a particular financial product before making any investment decision.
- You should also consult a financial adviser and any other appropriate professional advisers on any legal, stamp duty, taxation and accounting implications to help you decide whether an investment is appropriate for your individual needs and objectives.
- The information contained in the articles published on the website and circulated to our email subscribers represents the views and opinions of the authors, not ETF Watch. Articles are published in good faith from a wide variety of sources, which we consider to be reliable at the time of publication, however, we cannot guarantee this and we do not provide any representation or warranty as to quality, accuracy or reliability of any material on the website. Changes to taxation, estate planning, insurance, social security, superannuation and other laws and regulation as well as individual product design mean that the accuracy of information will change over time.
- Where a security or product is mentioned, neither ETF Watch nor its directors and associates are endorsing it or are responsible for its future performance. We are not liable for loss or damage caused by a reliance on any information on this website. Nothing in our material is provided for a particular person or purpose.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Your continued use of this website and receipt of our emails will constitute your acceptance of any changes.
Internet Security and Site Access
- ETF Watch is distributed via the internet, and it is your responsibility to ensure accessibility and security. We do not guarantee delivery of the service via email or the ongoing availability of the website.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information, subject to and in exchange for your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
Advertising and Hyperlinks
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and or products which they provide.
- You may link to our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- The Site also contains third party advertisements including banner ads, third party logos and information, material and documents relating to or provided by third parties ("Third Party Material"). The Third Party Material may contain embedded hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties or their licensees or contractors (“Third Party Websites”). ETF Watch does not recommend or endorse the products or services of those third parties. In some instances, the Third Party Material will contain representations or offers by the third party which you can accept by linking to the third party’s website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are not made by ETF Watch, and the third party is solely responsible to you for the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all the content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or the respective author and we have the right to use those materials and authorise third parties to republish. Your use of any material will be subject to Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth), unless otherwise authorised by our prior written permission.
- You may not claim, as an individual or a representative of a company, that you are the author of any content on this website.
- We encourage financial education and the flow of information and you can republish or reproduce single articles online or in print within reason and not for commercial purposes unless articles are noted otherwise. However, you must credit ETF Watch, www.etfwatch.com.au and link to us, and you cannot sell the content separately. Unless you have express permission from ETF Watch, you cannot edit our material and you cannot delete or change any content, copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. If you wish to materially edit our content, please contact us.
- Third party articles contributed to or published with permission by ETF Watch are copyright of their respective authors and may not be edited by any person for any purpose without prior written consent of either ETF Watch or the author.
- ETF Watch may authorise third parties to republish articles and any person who writes for or is published in ETF Watch is considered to have agreed to republication by third parties unless we are informed otherwise.
- All trade marks, brands and logos, whether registered or not, including the ETF Watch name and logo, which are used on this website, are either owned by us or we have a right to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called ‘Comments’) which you provide to us through this website become our property. We may use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way. You agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this site infringes your copyright, or if you believe we have made inaccurate statements, please contact us and we will address the issue.
- You confirm that you are licenced or otherwise authorised to republish images in our articles, which may be subject to their own copyright or republishing guidelines.
- The content on this site is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current. However, ETF Watch does not:
a) Give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the content.
b) Warrant that any of the functions contained in any content or that you access will be uninterrupted or error free
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms and Conditions is excluded.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm or Trojan horse malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website, any linked website or emails from us.
Limitation of Liability
- Use of the website and related emails is at your risk. None of ETF Watch affiliates or directors, officers, contributors or third party content providers makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the website or related emails, its use, its content or any products or services referred to therein.
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again.
- We do not accept liability for anything contained in the Comments of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user.
- We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- We undertake to take reasonable care to secure any personal information which you provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the complete security of any information provided over the internet. You transmit to us entirely at your own risk.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these Terms and Conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is invalid under any law, the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.